I’ve organised some of my composition by genre, which are a examples of library music, themes, movie rewords, and some current projects that I’m working on.
Andy Wright Portfolio
I’m a freelance film, TV, commercials and computer games composer. I have graduated from Bournemouth & Poole College of Music, and Leeds Beckett University Music holding a Bsc (Hons) in Music Technology, and an MA in Composition for the moving image.
I’m currently working on a the music for:
- The Hunt, short film directed by Nilavazhagan Arumugam
- A rework for The Beast. Written & Directed by Lars p Arendt
- 6 Games theme for Digital Minds – a Princess and Knights themed game story to stimulate learning
- The Sky – directed by John James
- Our Last Midnight – Directed by Victor Velasquez
- Lost Children – directed by Derek Biggz
- Silent Woods
- Forgotten – Directed by John James
- In Sky
* Due to the nature of projects not being released I’m not able to share details of this content yet as the final compositions haven’t either been signed off by the direct or not been officially released.